Friday, November 13, 2009

Living Life to it's faithfulness!

Hi All,
I was sitting here thinking the other day how satisfied I am with my life right now. No, I don't have everything that I want, but I have everything that I need. I have learned to live my life to the fullest by living by Faith. I got out of the military a year ago to go to school, be a stay at home mommie, change careers and start a business ALL BY FAITH! Some may call it a risk, but to me when you risk something, you don't know where you will end up and can loose everything--when you live by faith, you know that you are in the hands of God and that nothing will harm or destroy you as long as you are with him. Things may not go the way you wanted it, but you can have faith in knowing that all things will work together for them that are called according to God's purpose.

I encourage you all, whether it is making a business decision, a life-changing decision (like my hair for me) , or living life day by day.....do it by faith. It is the only definite way to success! Live life to it's faithfulness! God bless until next and always explore things natural--the way God intended!

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your success Trae! I'm so happy to see/hear that things are going well for you. You're so right about living by faith. It changes how you view things and handle the bumps in the road that come along.

    ReplyDelete